BirdSupplies.com is an eCommerce company that specializes in a very niche market for parrots is growing. We are looking for a conscientious part-time picker/packer who can offer our customers a personalized experience.
The primary function of this position is to be an integral part of our fulfillment team, responsible for quickly and accurately preparing orders for our awesome customers. You will have a direct impact on our business, as well as the opportunity to delight our customers on a daily basis.
- Ensure every order placed ships quickly and correctly.
- Diligently inspect each order and pick item insuring the correct color, size, style, and number of items is picked and/or packed to arrive to customer safely and intact.
- Utilizing ecommerce shipping software to apply correct shipping label
- Assist with inventory management (assess inventory for re-order, shipment check-in / put-away, organization)
- Process order exchanges
- Are extremely organized and detail-oriented. You will be working within efficient systems and be expected to precisely execute our processes, while also contributing to improving those processes.
- Possess the ability to multi-task in a hectic role, while ensuring the highest levels of accuracy across all open items.
- Demonstrate initiative, perseverance, autonomy, and efficiency on a daily basis.
- Enjoy working independently, in a fast-paced environment.
- Are interested in learning about the care of pet birds (no previous experience necessary).
- Are a go-getter with the drive to succeed, and ready to show the world what you have to offer.
- History of being organized along with continued desire to learn and improve.
- Experience or interest in picking/packing, shipping/receiving, or inventory
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Clean background / work history
- Ability to repeatedly lift 10-20 lbs and up to 40 lbs occasionally
- Computer skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Starting wage of up to $11.50 an hour with opportunity for a raise within 90 days.
- Office Hours are Monday-Friday. Some flexibility exists around the days/times you'll work.
- Casual work environment!
- High growth potential within our company.
- Quickly and accurately prepare orders for the day
- Packages are labeled with correct service (1st Class, Priority, Express
- Inventory is assessed each week
How to Apply:
Please create a single page cover letter explaining
- How being detail oriented has benefited you in past roles.
- A past experience that would benefit you in this job
- Submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Fulfillment