Measures to support accessibility
We take the following measures to ensure accessibility of BirdSupplies.com:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. BirdSupplies.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of BirdSupplies.com, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for BirdSupplies.com:
- Some images do not have alt text, but we're actively working through adding them.
BirdSupplies.com assessed the accessibility of BirdSupplies.com by the following approaches:
- Self-evaluation using the WAVE Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool
As we continue to improve our web presence to be as accessible and inclusive as possible, we welcome feedback from our users, and will work to resolve our customers' issues.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of BirdSupplies.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on BirdSupplies.com:
- Phone: 719-650-0812
- E-mail: Info@BirdSupplies.com
- Postal Address: 5025 N Sungold Ln, Castle Rock, CO 80109
We try to respond to feedback within 1 business day.
This statement was updated on December 9, 2023.