Assembling the Perch and Go
- Connect the front and rear panels to one side by interlocking the front door bracket around the side panel pin. Push in until the latch clicks.
- Install one top/bottom panel by sliding it into the channel on the bottom of the side panel. Push it until it clicks in place. Repeat for the top panel.
- Insert one handle insert in the bracket on top of each side panel.
- Insert the handle into the just inserted handle insert.
- Insert the other side panel to the carrier and snap in place.
- Place the perch inside the carrier. Locate it in the desired position. Fasten it in place using the washer and wingnut.
Cleaning Instructions for Your Perch and Go
Clean this parrot travel cage using warm water and mild dish soap. Rinse and dry thoroughly before placing your bird inside. Line bottom with waxed paper. Get your parrot out frequently in the Perch and Go Travel cage